17 May 2012

My garden in France.

 I have a love for France and in the short time since I created my blog, I can see that so many of you share the same feelings. Maybe it's a holiday you've spent somewhere in France  where ever it might be and you have  wonderful memories, which you've taken back home. So I felt I wanted to share a selection of pictures I have taken of my garden from summers here at our home in France.



The arbour with roses & honeysuckle.



So French
Colourful Geraniums in pots.


A colourful mixture of herbs & annual flowers.



This is our well. After my man gave it some TLC
Which we can now use to water the flowers.



One of my many hanging baskets.


I can't wait for this summers flowers to be in full bloom. I'll show the results in a few weeks time.

Hope you'll come back to me to see the results.

Enjoy your gardening where ever you are even if it's only a window box.

a bientot
Barbara Lilian

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see summer France in all its glory, spring seems to be a little late in coming this year. Thanks for reminding me that summer really does exist

    Love from your favourite fan
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mx Maybe when you have time you can pop round & see what we've been up to in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a great garden. Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous! i envy your french living-it is a dream of mine to spend some time over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gardening too! Your pots are glorious..I think that is part of my love for France.my beautiful trip there.My head is full of photos:) Of all the beauty i saw.

    ReplyDelete

I really love it when you leave a note in my comment box, then I know you have popped by. Thank you