25 July 2012

More Lavender from my garden.

 

Decided to cut more of my Lavender today. So thought I'd show you what I did with it.


This basket has been sitting on a shelf  empty for a long time,
 so thought I'd fill it with a bunch of Lavender.
Just what it needed, I'm pleased how pretty it looks.

 






Later I made more of the ribbon posies.





I decided to make a variation on the original way I usualy make them.


 


The perfume is so wonderful. I feel I am back in Provence.

I shall put one of these in all the guests bedrooms.


Hope you liked seeing my Lavender ribbon posies.


A bientot

Barbara Lilian
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. i love them all but prefer the fat ones best Love from Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender!!!! I just love it and those creations you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I really love it when you leave a note in my comment box, then I know you have popped by. Thank you